** Coronavirus Update**
UPDATE Jan 2021
Since we are in Tier 4 at the moment we are unable to run in-person courses and events.
Our main Guildford venue is The Guildford Institute and staff there have been implementing all relevant safety guidelines. We will be using their most airy and spacious meeting rooms to ensure space and safety for everyone.
We will be doing some things differently:
- households will sit separately (unless we go back into Tier 1 in which case you can sit at tables of 6 with distance between you)
- class sizes will be smaller to maximise space around participants
- tasting glasses and wine notes will be laid by staff wearing gloves
- tasting samples will be poured at your table by the course tutor wearing mask and gloves
- hand sanitiser will be available
- you are not required to wear masks when sitting only in the common parts of the venues
- if you need a spittoon we can supply a disposable cup for your discrete personal use
- You can still join us online from your home!
We continue to run our popular ONLINE wine tastings - fun, informative and sociable (click to find out more).
We thank you in advance for your support in adhering to these measures during our events. Please keep an eye on our list of events as this will be updated as we confirm our Winter schedule.