NEW Opportunities For Wine Educators
Due to the retirement of the present owner we are interested in hearing from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who are interested in full-time opportunities in wine education in Guildford and the surrounding region.
We are part of the successful, and award-winning Local Wine School Network, which is the worlds fastest-growing network of independent Wine Schools - teaching fun, accessible wine courses to consumers, the wine trade and corporate clients.
Surrey Wine School is an established 8-year old local business
• has in-place website, payment and database mailing infrastructure
• maintains a proven first position in Surrey wine tasting and related Google searches
• enjoys established branding and profile as part of the UK’s only national wine school network - 25 schools in most of the UK’s major cities and counties
• benefits from internal structural support and collaborative working initiatives through the wider Local Wine School Network
• takes advantage of cost-effective marketing, wine purchase arrangements and IT investment as part of the Local Wine School Network
• will provide initial training and ongoing support from the current franchise holder
If you share our passion for wine as well as whisky and gin, are self-motivated, and committed to developing your own wine-teaching business, we will show you how to do the rest!
are passionate and knowledgeable about wine and spirits
have great communication skills
have a good sense of humour
enjoy public presentations
enjoy meeting new people
want to build your own wine education business
Preferably WSET Level 3 or equivalent. (L4 Diploma is preferred)
If you're ready to take the next step - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence