Cookery and Wine Spanish Tapas and Wine Matching
Our brand new Cookery evening is a must for lovers of great food and wine. This new evening will showcase some tasty Spanish Tapas made in front of you by professional Chef Jacqueline Wise.
Join us on a fabulous evening learning about the art of preparing great tapas dishes.You will see how to select your ingrediants, what makes a great tapas dish ,and how to prepare your tapas. Jacqueline will be demonstrating how to prepare these stunning dishes, and what makes each one special.
Accompanying your cookery demonstration will be 6 delicious wines to compliment your food, all especially chosen by your Wine School host Jeremy. Learn how to match different wines for yourself as we talk about the role of tannin, fruit and aroma in helping you choose your perfect wine for your own tapas dishes.
To match the stunning dishes you will try wines that are ideal with tapas from countries like Spain,Italy and Portugal, amongst others.
By the end of this course you will feel able to prepare these delicious treats yourself at home and impress your friends with your ability to match food and wine.
This course can be bought as a gift voucher - just reply to the automated confirmation email you receive after booking and we'll post one out.
Your Course Includes-
• Cookery demonstration of a range of tapas dishes prepared by a professional chef, with tasting samples
• Tips and tricks on knife handling, food preparation, presentation and other cookery skills
• Tutored tasting of at least 6 wines to match with the Tapas dishes
• Full tasting notes on your wines and information about where to buy then locally
• Full lists of all the ingredients and recipes demonstrated on the night
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Fri 26th Apr 2019 at 7.00pm -9.00pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Guildford Institute Ward Street Guildford GU14LH