Cookery and Wine -Christmas Canapés and Wine Matching
As part of our cookery demonstration series, featuring local chef,Jane Carnall, we are pleased to introduce this fabulous canapes and wine matching night.
This evening would make a really special night for the food and wine lover in your life.
Join ourselves and Jane Carnall, from Coal Yard Kitchen, and learn how to create the perfect festive canapes. Jane has run her own catering business in Surrey for many years and so she definitely knows which canapes are sure to be a hit with guests! Her hints and tips during this fun and interactive demo with ourselves will mean you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying this wonderful food with your guests.
On the evening you will learn how to prepare and of course taste the following
- beetroot blini with smoked salmon and creme fraiche
- mini Yorkshire puddings with rare roast beef
- devils on horseback
- asparagus and stilton cigar
- PLUS Jane's infamous Coal Yard Kitchen mini mince pies
To match the beautiful canapés which will be tasted in class, your Wine School host Jeremy will be selecting a line-up of 6 stellar wines including festive fizz and other wines that will match perfectly with Jane's seasonal food.
Your Course Includes-
• Cookery demonstration of canape making prepared by a professional chef, with tasting samples
• Tips and tricks on food preparation, presentation and other cookery skills
• Tips on where to buy the best ingrediants locally
• Tutored tasting of at least 6 wines to match with the canapes
• Full tasting notes on your wines and information about where to buy them locally
• Full lists of all the ingredients and recipes demonstrated on the night
Learn how to cook and taste wine like the professionals with Surrey Wine School!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 30th Nov 2018 at 7.00pm -9.00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Guildford Institute Ward Street Guildford GU14LH