Cookery and Wine -Christmas Canapés and Wine Matching
Join ourselves and Chef Jacqueline Wise and learn how to create the perfect festive canapes. Jacquline is a creative and experienced Cordon Bleu Chef trained at Tante Marie Culinary Academy, Jacqueline has worked at Buckingham Palace, The Ritz and Michelin Star restaurants. Jacqueline has been on the Radio and Television sharing her knowledge and reached the semi finals of Young Chef of the Year competition, as well as winning TV Show 'Win it Cook it' on Channel 4."and so she definitely knows which canapes are sure to be a hit with guests!
On the menu tonight will be
Smoked salmon & cream cheese crostini, onuga caviar & dill
Smoked bacon & floral honey wrapped apricots with English wholegrain mustard & soy
Miniature Moroccan spiced lamb tartlets with mint, cucumber & yoghurt
Cucumber cups filled with whipped cream cheese & toasted pecan nut
Miniature mince pies, with edible gold
Her hints and tips during this fun and interactive demo with ourselves will mean you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying this wonderful food with your guests.
On the evening you will learn how to prepare and of course taste four fantastic savoury canapes and one sweet one all matched with different wines
Your Course Includes-
• Cookery demonstration of canape making prepared by a professional chef, with tasting samples
• Tips and tricks on food preparation, presentation and other cookery skills
• Tips on where to buy the best ingrediants locally
• Tutored tasting of at least 6 wines to match with the canapes
• Full tasting notes on your wines and information about where to buy them locally
• Full lists of all the ingredients and recipes demonstrated on the night
Learn how to cook and taste wine like the professionals with Surrey Wine School !
Places remaining: 8
Course Date/Time: Fri 29th Nov 2019 at 7.00pm-9.00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Guildford Institute,Ward Street, Guildford,GU14LH